Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, sorry for disturbing, I was looking for an offline shop decoration system, I implemented binary render target from :
 


But I am unsure where I can find the shop decoration system and how it should work

I looked in a lot of places but all the posts have dead links, any chance someone can reupload ?

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Lmao 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34088-great-offline-shop-decoration-system/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.