Jump to content

Creating a New Game Engine Inspired by Metin2


Recommended Posts

Hey everyone,


I’ve started building a new game engine from scratch — it’s light, easy to upgrade, and meant to bring back the feeling of classic Metin2, but better.

Right now, I’m looking for a bit of help and advice — especially about monster models and what I should avoid repeating from the original game’s design.

If you played or worked on Metin2 before, I’d really appreciate your input — what would you change this time?

Thanks for reading and for any advice you can share.   

 

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Flame 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34080-creating-a-new-game-engine-inspired-by-metin2/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.