Jump to content

[HELP] Upgrading MySQL 5.x to 8.x


Recommended Posts

Hello Metin2 Dev community,

I hope you are all doing well.

I am seeking guidance from anyone with experience in upgrading Metin2 servers from MySQL 5.x to MySQL 8.x. In particular, I would like to better understand how to handle the mysql_native_password issue to ensure that the server core continues to function correctly.

If anyone has knowledge of this process, I would be extremely grateful if you could share a tutorial or a detailed step-by-step guide, so that other community members can also benefit from this experience.

Any practical examples, configurations, or commands that can be shared would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance for your time and generosity.

Best regards,
[Z3R0]

  • Good 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34053-help-upgrading-mysql-5x-to-8x/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.