Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm returning to Metin2 and can't find a guide on how to set up a VPS with FreeBSD 14 for metin2. MariaDB isn't working well for metin2, as I've always done. I have a VPS on Contabo. If anyone has a video/guide on how to set up FreeBSD 14 on a VPS, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34052-vps-freebsd-14/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.