Jump to content

Locale String Converter Utility (server -> client side)


Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Hello!

Today I created this little tool for myself to convert locale_string.txt from server side -> client side.
I decided to share it here. “It’s not much, but honest work”.


Feel free to comment if you find any problems!

I have tested it with a random locale_string.txt I found on my computer.
Before:

Spoiler

" EXPIRATION_DATE_(CORE)";
"(Lejárati dáutm: %d y- %d m - %d d)";

"MAX_STAMINA_%d";
"Max. Kitartás + %d";

"NEED_BOOKS_TO_FINISH_TRAINING_%d";
"Még %d könyvet kell olvasnod a tréning befejezéséhez.";

 

Example after

Spoiler

1    (Lejárati dáutm: %d y- %d m - %d d)
2    Max. Kitartás + %d
3    Még %d könyvet kell olvasnod a tréning befejezéséhez.

 
 

Download Center

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Heathcliff
Formal changes
  • Metin2 Dev 6
  • Good 1
  • Love 3

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.