Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! I tried to make a quest and I corrected it a bit with ChatGPT. I would like a simple dungeon with 4 level categories, where you teleport, fight some mobs, get a reward, and so on. But I'm not sure if I used the correct techniques or if I did something wrong. The quest works, but I would like some feedback.
https://pastebin.com/KgZz4Uth

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34028-quest-feedback/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.