Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium
This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Hello, 

 

I wanted to share something I have done recently while adding Young Heroes Weapons, i've noticed some Antiflags i've never seen and 

tried to "reverse" them so here is my work that i wanted to share.

 

Explanation about they purpose: 

 

ANTI_REINFORCE & ANTI_ENCHANT: look at Abel(Tiger) post (link below) those are for adding / changing bonuses 

ANTI_MAIL: Prevent Sending an item through Mailbox

ANTI_ACCE: Prevent an item to be used for being absorb into a Sash.

ANTI_ENERGY: Prevent an item to be turned into energy shard at the Alchemist.

ANTI_APPLY: Prevent to add a metin stone to an item. This one I also use to add REAL_TIME limit on weapons (young heroes one) without having errors.

ANTI_CHANGELOOK: Prevent an item to be use in the transmutation system.

I get the idea from this post :

 

 

So a big thanks to Abel(Tiger) for this, I guess you have to install this before for ANTI_REINFORCE and ANTI_ENCHANT.

 

I have  make ANTI_MAIL, ANTI_CHANGELOOK with Mali Mailbox and transmutation system so a huge thanks to him too for those big systems and everything he released.

ANTI_ACCE is made for Lennt acce system i don't know if it does the same for other systems but it's got to be similar.

ANTI_APPLY and ANTI_ENERGY are from my little brain so I hope you eyes will not bleed and please let me know if anything is missing of malfunctionning.

 

 

Best regards !

Edited by ARiver
added mega link to download and explanation for the purpose of each antiflags
  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Love 3
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34010-new-antiflags/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Premium

for the 5 people who might use this I have made a little bug correction : 

I updated the files because in transmutation.cpp there was a problem with the chatpacket line who made the check useless/malfunctionning.

DL links are up to date.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34010-new-antiflags/#findComment-172596
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.