Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm having an issue with my new laptop — I can't get any virtual machines to start up properly. The main problem is that the VMs (both in VirtualBox and VMware) are not receiving an internet connection or being assigned an IP address.

I've tried everything I can think of: reinstalling the virtualization software, switching between different network modes (Bridged Adapter, NAT, Host-Only), but nothing seems to work.

Is there anyone here who might be familiar with this and could spare a moment to help or offer a tip? I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34000-vm-problems/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.