Jump to content

[Free] Armor Inspiration PNG


Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Brothers, I'm here again. This time I bring you 2D armor, but in png format. I hope it can bring you inspiration when making armor models.

wechat-2025-09-24-223722-641.png

wechat-2025-09-24-223741-333.png

 

This is the hidden content, please

Hash:c0d40c42 450693306 30292659 2157719936 torres_a.zip

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33997-free-armor-inspiration-png/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.