Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have a problem. I would like to rename my client, which is currently called something.exe, to xy.exe, for example, but after renaming it, the client does not open and I get a sysser-be lzo error: (0923 17:28:33797 :: LZObject: key incorrect
0923 17:28:00015 :: RunMain Error) Where else could the server name be embedded? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33996-client-renaming-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.