Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello developers!
My mount requires a horse level of 1, and I'd like to remove this restriction. I can't find the relevant quest or Lua script in the service files, but it might be in the source code. Thank you for your answers, and best wishes!

  • Premium
Client
1) go in Srcs-Client/UserInterface/macroDefines.h
add:
#define ENABLE_HORSE_ATTACK_MIN_LEVEL
2) go in Srcs-Client/UserInterface/InstanceBaseBattle.cpp
search:
BOOL CInstanceBase::CanAttackHorseLevel()
{
    if (!IsMountingHorse())
        return FALSE;
    return m_kHorse.CanAttack();
}
change like:
BOOL CInstanceBase::CanAttackHorseLevel()
{
    if (!IsMountingHorse())
        return FALSE;
    #ifdef ENABLE_HORSE_ATTACK_MIN_LEVEL
        return GetLevel() >= 20;
    #else
        return m_kHorse.CanAttack();
    #endif
}
Server
1) go in Srcs-Server/common/macroDefines.h
add:
#define ENABLE_HORSE_ATTACK_MIN_LEVEL
2) go in Srcs-Server/game/src/pvp.cpp
search:
if (pkChr->IsHorseRiding())
{
    if (pkChr->GetHorseLevel() > 0 && 1 == pkChr->GetHorseGrade()) 
        return false;
}
change like:
if (pkChr->IsHorseRiding())
{
    #ifdef ENABLE_HORSE_ATTACK_MIN_LEVEL
        return pkChr->GetLevel() >= 20;
    #else
        if (pkChr->GetHorseLevel() > 0 && 1 == pkChr->GetHorseGrade()) 
            return false;
    #endif
}

Just change the  20 with the level you want as minimum level to be able to deal horse damage.

Edited by Grave
Fix
  • Metin2 Dev 1

                                                                                                                                      https://ffe2.eu/
                                                                                                                               PvP Server  - Since 19.08.2019
                  

                                                                                                    spacer.png

  • Premium

@Grave Thank you for your answer, best wishes to you, my horse is not without damage, it is my mount, when using the mount, it requires the horse level to be at least 1, when a new character is born I set it without a horse, until the horse task starts at level 25 to obtain, and I don't want the mount to be bound by this condition of having a horse (requires horse level> 1,), I don't know where I should edit it, thank you

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.