Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone , I am in need of the client from this project from below.

I had no issues to run the server however I seem unable to compile the client , I get errors after errors , I guess I installed something wrong from visual studio , is there any chance someone can compile it for me ? 

Thank you very much in advance !

Best regards,

Andrei 😃

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33944-looking-for-compiled-metin2-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.