Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’ve encountered a problem on the server with fishing. I can equip the fishing rod, but when I press space it says “Attach the bait first”. However, when I right-click on any of the baits—worm, paste, or small fish—none of them work. Nothing happens when I click on them. Any ideas, please?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33942-classic-fishing/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.