Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sorry for disturbing guys, I am new to this so please excuse my lack of knowaledge

I just want to start a metin2 server for my friends to feel some nostalgia and play around and re live moments from time to time...

I do not really want to spend as some people asked 500€ just for me to play with my friends on some already made serverfiles/client


I am trying to set up a server using this post:


Everything was smooth except to compile the client on windows, I started with 50 erros , got down to 4 , and all of these 4 are from 2 files

One is called zipconf.h :

client\extern\include\zip.h(54,10): fatal  error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'zipconf.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file ZIP.cpp) [C:\Users\Andre\Desktop\client
\src\EterPack\EterPack.vcxproj]

That is missing in fact but I don't know where to get it from , I downloaded zlib and libzip and none of them had zipconf.h in them 

The others come from atlapp.h , file that I HAVE inside the folder where it should (wtl) yet I keep getting errors that there's no such file or directory... 


 C:\Users\Andre\Desktop\client\src\Config\MainDialog.h(9,10): fatal  error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wtl/atlapp.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file Metin2Config.cpp) [C:\Users\Andre\
Desktop\client\src\Config\Metin2Config.vcxproj]
 C:\Users\Andre\Desktop\client\src\Config\MainDialog.h(9,10): fatal  error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wtl/atlapp.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file MainDialog.cpp) [C:\Users\Andre\De
sktop\client\src\Config\Metin2Config.vcxproj]

 

Any help is more than welcome , thank you very much in advance and I am sorry for bothering

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.