Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. I'm having a problem teleporting only on mounts. Whenever I teleport while only on mounts (horses work), the Affects icons in the top left corner don't appear. Whenever I teleport on a horse, or even when teleporting normally without a mount or horse, they appear normally. The problem is that they don't update when teleporting only on mounts.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33936-affectshower-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.