Jump to content

Request for Clean and Complete Metin2 Server Files for Local Development


Recommended Posts

Hello Metin2.dev community,
I'm currently working on a personal Metin2 project focused on Arabic localization, stability, and full documentation. My goal is to build a clean and expandable server environment for testing and development purposes, before considering any public release.
🔍 What I'm looking for:
I'm searching for a full package of Metin2 files that meet the following criteria:
•     ✅ Clean and stable ServerFiles (preferably v40250 or newer)
•     ✅ Compatible Client with editable UI and message files
•     ✅ Full SRC (source code) ready for compilation and customization
•     ✅ Structured SQL files to initialize MySQL database
•     ✅ Clear access credentials (SSH, MySQL, in-game GM)
•     ✅ GM tools or in-game management panel
•     ✅ Compatibility with Ubuntu 24.04 LTS running inside WSL2
🎯 Development Environment:
•     Local setup using WSL2 on a powerful Windows machine
•     Project will be tested step-by-step with full Arabic UI and message translation
•     All modifications will be documented and organized for future scalability
🛡️ Important Notes:
•     I avoid temporary fixes or outdated scripts
•     I aim for a clean setup that works from the first try
•     Security, documentation, and localization are top priorities
💬 If you have access to such files or know a trusted source, I’d appreciate your help.
Feel free to reply here or send a private message.
Thanks in advance to anyone willing to support this effort.
Best regards,
Ahmed
 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  
 Always open to feedback & collaboration  
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.