Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good afternoon everyone. Next, I'm having a problem with the gem drops in Metin. What's happening is that it's not dropping +4 gems, and I don't know where to get them. I've looked everywhere and can't find them. Another question is about the Skill Forgetting Book. Since it's random, I'd like to know where I can get it, too, since it's dropping three types of Skill Forgetting Books. I've attached a video showing the jewelry section.

VIDEO

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.