Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

hello, 

 

I encountered a bug which seems to be in my ui for a while :

When I use my combo skill the icon is highlighted in my taskbar but not in my skillpage.
 

I have search a lot around uicharacter.py without finding anything, so i ask for your help.

I'll take any lead of solution or Somewhere to look for ! 

here is a GIF of the issue: 

 

.gif


here is my uicharacter and playersettingmodule root files as i think it might come from something in here:

https://pastebin.com/hg67dGHf

https://pastebin.com/NyG4U6fA
 

I have the quest renewal system by Owsap, detail character by Mali, The Lenn sash system with scale, (a huge thanks to them) and a maccro conqueror for the new character window with tooltip find in some files from the french board and adapted it.

Edit: 

retrying some old saves made me realize i have this bug with only Sash system installed so i guess i have made a miss take there but can't seems to find it  .

 

Best regards and thank you in advance.

Edited by ARiver
Reload old save : realize it's been there seens first system installed on clean files
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33862-support-skill-highlight-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium
  • Solution

problem is solved:

When combo skill is over lvl 19 (M1) the highlight slot is gone. surely a level check somewhere.

Though it shouldn't exceed lvl 2.

I'll fix this by editing cmd_gm.cpp full_skill.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.