Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Some .bmp images I could dump from the client. I am trying to fully unpack the client but it's kinda weird. If I'll find anything new I will post them in the topic.

Have fun.

.png

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 7
  • Love 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33861-metin1-assets-bmp-files/
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.