Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guys, I have a question about the banner system I have implemented on my server, everything is working, the only thing that isn't working is the absorption bonus. How do I adjust this bonus? Like, the banner shows 10% absorption, but when it's equipped, this bonus isn't working. I know there are a lot of topics about banners, but I haven't found any that have the same problem as mine.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33824-question-bonus-sash-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.