Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

I have problem with this code

I want npc shop with 40 slot, private shops with 80 slots

IsNPC is returning 1 for NPC and OFFLINE SHOP

When i add chr.GetRace(vid) it return 0, or if i click NPC first it returns NPC race....

What am I doing wrong?

 

def StartShop(self, vid):
if chr.IsNPC(vid):
  self.interface.OpenShopDialog(vid)
else:
  self.interface.OpenShopDialog2(vid)
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.