Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I’m using the Metin2 Project files that I found here on Metin2Dev. My main problem is that I can’t add items. I’m trying to learn the world of retro Metin, and this is my first time. I’m modifying the item_proto.txt and item_names.txt files, then I run the dbcompile command to compile them. My problem is that when I try to start the server, it keeps saying "connection refused," and I can’t figure out where the problem comes from. Please help me, I’m going crazy.

this is the line i'm adding:

70000    ScrignoYang    ITEM_SPECIAL    0    1    NONE    ITEM_QUEST    NONE    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    LIMIT_NONE    0    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
 

Thanks to everyone.

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.