Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. I recently started working on a project using the mainline infrastructure. I fixed minor errors. Game and DB compiled. When it came time to set up the game folder for login, I had to get the data and locale files from another file (I got the data and locale files of Mali/TMP4 and Maxmi_v3.6). When I looked at them, I saw that some folders and files were different. What was in one was not in the other. Similarly, when I started preparing the Client pack, I used the one here (1) . In addition, I checked the Client shared here (2). Each one had different files. I honestly don't understand which one is necessary and which one won't work on my system. The question I want to ask is this: I am trying to prepare an infrastructure file from scratch with Mainline and I want to do the same for the client myself. Where can I find the official versions of these files (client/pack, data, locale, quest etc.) that are required here?

I would be very happy if you could help me. Otherwise, I don't want to move on to the next step (fixing errors) without understanding this.

1 : 

2: 

 

yok

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.