Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello dear forum.

 

Since I've been failing for several weeks now to set up my own server via vBox with FreeBSD, I really need some help. Maybe I'm just too dumb to understand anything from all the tutorials.

 

My goal:

 

To create my own Metin 2 server, exclusively for me and my friends.

 

We already have a pre-built server, but the files are from 2008, and everything was already ready.

 

In other words, I put the VDI into vBox, do a quick setup for IP and other things, and that's it.

 

Is there anyone here who can please explain to me, stupid as I am, how to do this exactly?

 

Create your own VDI

 

To upload the server and game files to the server so that I, or we, can play on this server in the network.

 

I should have the "latest" server files.

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Regards, derholsti

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33703-pls-help-me/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.