Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,
I’ve set up my private server, but for some reason my friends can’t connect to it. I’ve opened the ports and set the serverinfo.py to my external IP address. I can connect to it myself, but my friends get disconnected after character selection.
Do you have any idea what might be causing this? 😮

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33694-connection-problem-i-dont-know-please-help-me/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.