Jump to content

[My Portfolio] Animation, Trailer, Metin2 Mobile Version Trials


Recommended Posts

Greetings to everyone, I will share my own work under this title.

I basically use Unity in my work. At the beginning,

I continued this way for a certain period of time on this path I set out for adaptation animation videos on Comedy.

Then I tried to adapt Metin2 with Unity (I couldn't continue, not failure.)

Then I started making Trailer-style videos to try something a little different.

I'm thinking of doing a VR and AR supported work in the near future. You know, I have an idea like adapting Metin2 characters to the real world, it seems to have some time.

I want to collect my posts under this topic.

My videos :

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

[Unity Full Map] - Blue Map 1 - Made in 1:1 scale

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Metin2Avi
  • Flame 3
  • Good 2
  • muscle 1

976894325076135946.png

.png

21 hours ago, Metin2Avi said:

Greetings to everyone, I will share my own work under this title.

I basically use Unity in my work. At the beginning,

I continued this way for a certain period of time on this path I set out for adaptation animation videos on Comedy.

Then I tried to adapt Metin2 with Unity (I couldn't continue, not failure.)

Then I started making Trailer-style videos to try something a little different.

I'm thinking of doing a VR and AR supported work in the near future. You know, I have an idea like adapting Metin2 characters to the real world, it seems to have some time.

I want to collect my posts under this topic.

My videos :

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

[Unity Full Map] - Blue Map 1 - Made in 1:1 scale

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

[3D Anamorphic] Metin2 3D Animation - Farm2 - Turkey/Ankara

 

976894325076135946.png

.png

On 4/23/2025 at 9:48 PM, Metin2Avi said:

Greetings to everyone, I will share my own work under this title.

I basically use Unity in my work. At the beginning,

I continued this way for a certain period of time on this path I set out for adaptation animation videos on Comedy.

Then I tried to adapt Metin2 with Unity (I couldn't continue, not failure.)

Then I started making Trailer-style videos to try something a little different.

I'm thinking of doing a VR and AR supported work in the near future. You know, I have an idea like adapting Metin2 characters to the real world, it seems to have some time.

I want to collect my posts under this topic.

My videos :

  Hide contents

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 

[Unity Full Map] - Blue Map 1 - Made in 1:1 scale

  Hide contents

 

 

 

[4K 60FPS] Metin2 3D Animasyon - Armo2

 

Edited by Metin2Avi

976894325076135946.png

.png

On 4/23/2025 at 9:48 PM, Metin2Avi said:

Greetings to everyone, I will share my own work under this title.

I basically use Unity in my work. At the beginning,

I continued this way for a certain period of time on this path I set out for adaptation animation videos on Comedy.

Then I tried to adapt Metin2 with Unity (I couldn't continue, not failure.)

Then I started making Trailer-style videos to try something a little different.

I'm thinking of doing a VR and AR supported work in the near future. You know, I have an idea like adapting Metin2 characters to the real world, it seems to have some time.

I want to collect my posts under this topic.

My videos :

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents
 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

[Unity Full Map] - Blue Map 1 - Made in 1:1 scale

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

[4K 60FPS] Metin2 3D Animasyon - LarmesMT2

 

976894325076135946.png

.png

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[2K 60FPS] Metin2 3D Animation - Arcanis2

 

 

spacer.png


spacer.png


spacer.png


spacer.png

On 4/23/2025 at 9:48 PM, Metin2Avi said:

Greetings to everyone, I will share my own work under this title.

I basically use Unity in my work. At the beginning,

I continued this way for a certain period of time on this path I set out for adaptation animation videos on Comedy.

Then I tried to adapt Metin2 with Unity (I couldn't continue, not failure.)

Then I started making Trailer-style videos to try something a little different.

I'm thinking of doing a VR and AR supported work in the near future. You know, I have an idea like adapting Metin2 characters to the real world, it seems to have some time.

I want to collect my posts under this topic.

My videos :

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

[Unity Full Map] - Blue Map 1 - Made in 1:1 scale

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

[2K 60FPS] Metin2 3D Animation - Olden2

 

spacer.png


spacer.png


spacer.png


spacer.png


spacer.png


spacer.png

 

Edited by Metin2Avi
Incorrectly inserted part deleted

976894325076135946.png

.png

  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

> Radeon 2 Global: Mobile -> Will be developed with Unity 6.

> What was tested in this video:

- Lightmap Shader -> The shader needed for dungeons to look original.

- Collider -> Flawless collider design creates invisible walls that prevent players from falling off the map or going outside.

- Occlusion Culling -> Necessary for optimization. Compared to previous versions, it provided a stable 60FPS experience even on low-end phones. (Test results obtained without any elements other than dungeons on stage yet)

- Natural camera movements (Zoom and camera movements while moving are definitely much better in this test than on current mobiles 🙂 )

Instagram Reels : https://www.instagram.com/reel/DPUfsEWirXM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
 

 

976894325076135946.png

.png

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.