Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I've been trying to make some items tradeable and for some reason it won't let me.

As an example, I took:

item vnum 71126 (which already was tradeable)

Spoiler

71126    흑산견신이용권    ITEM_UNIQUE    UNIQUE_SPECIAL_RIDE    1    ANTI_SELL | ANTI_STACK    QUEST_USE_MULTIPLE | LOG    WEAR_SHIELD    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    LEVEL    20    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    28800    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
 

 

And item vnum 71127 (which was not tradeable)

Spoiler

71127    흑투지범이용권    ITEM_UNIQUE    UNIQUE_SPECIAL_RIDE    1    ANTI_DROP | ANTI_SELL | ANTI_GIVE | ANTI_MYSHOP    QUEST_USE_MULTIPLE | LOG    WEAR_SHIELD    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    LEVEL    20    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    28800    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
 

 

I tried to do it like this (which is basically the same thing as the first one, except for the item name and vnum)

Spoiler

71127    흑투지범이용권    ITEM_UNIQUE    UNIQUE_SPECIAL_RIDE    1    ANTI_SELL | ANTI_STACK    QUEST_USE_MULTIPLE | LOG    WEAR_SHIELD    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    LEVEL    20    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    APPLY_NONE    0    28800    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
 

 

Also, when I try to make some items (not just that from the example) sellable in shop it won't let me even if I delete that ANTI_SELL, or if I put 0 or NONE.

But when I hover over some shop it says 0 Yang, even if it won't let me sell it.

 

I hope that makes sense.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33669-make-items-tradeable/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.