Jump to content

How do I get the necessary files for server files?


Recommended Posts

Hello, I am preparing a file using mainline infrastructure but I do not know how to obtain mysql protolar and locale files. How do I create these files? I could not find them in kraizy.tgz, what should I do?

mob_proto.txt

mob_names.txt

item_names.txt

item_proto.txt

Files or folders in data and locale

 

yok

  • Premium
49 minutes ago, maviekran said:

Hello, I am preparing a file using mainline infrastructure but I do not know how to obtain mysql protolar and locale files. How do I create these files? I could not find them in kraizy.tgz, what should I do?

mob_proto.txt

mob_names.txt

item_names.txt

item_proto.txt

Files or folders in data and locale

 

Hello,

If you are looking for classic mainline server files with serverside clientside ready you might want to take a look at those (great) serverfiles: 

Everything you seems to search is in there and ready to use.

 

Best regards Ariver 

On 4/13/2025 at 11:15 PM, ARiver said:

Hello,

If you are looking for classic mainline server files with serverside clientside ready you might want to take a look at those (great) serverfiles: 

Everything you seems to search is in there and ready to use.

 

Best regards Ariver 


Can't we create it ourselves? 

How were those files created or where were they taken from when creating the serverfile you sent?

yok

  • Premium
22 minutes ago, maviekran said:


Can't we create it ourselves? 

How were those files created or where were they taken from when creating the serverfile you sent?

Everything is written in the topic the original sources files server side are from Mali he made them out of mainline kraizy sources and clean them (Amazing work) 

1 hour ago, ARiver said:

Everything is written in the topic the original sources files server side are from Mali he made them out of mainline kraizy sources and clean them (Amazing work) 

What I'm actually curious about is how they are created. Everyone wants to buy them from somewhere else, but what I want is to make them myself.

yok

  • Premium
2 hours ago, maviekran said:

What I'm actually curious about is how they are created. Everyone wants to buy them from somewhere else, but what I want is to make them myself.

That's honorable and might be a lot of work.

From the topic I send there is a archive serverside FTP, there is in there the files you asked for.

Might still bé helpful if you just want to see how it is done.

The files from the topic are free and everything (where they came  and what changes they have) is explain you should take a look this could help you anyway.

  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ARiver said:

That's honorable and might be a lot of work.

From the topic I send there is a archive serverside FTP, there is in there the files you asked for.

Might still bé helpful if you just want to see how it is done.

The files from the topic are free and everything (where they came  and what changes they have) is explain you should take a look this could help you anyway.

thank you very much  ❤️

Edited by maviekran
  • Love 1

yok

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.