Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am trying to prepare an infrastructure file from scratch with mainline. So far I have been able to get db and game builds, but I need to prepare the files to enter the game. I don't know much about this. When I looked at the 'config.cpp' file, I saw the CMD CRC BANIP files, but I couldn't find where these files should be. In short, what I am looking for is what should be the file structure of the metin2 files, which folders and which files should be under them?I would be happy if you could help me. If there is a source that I can read, even sending it would be good for me.

 

How are files like ch1 db auth conf share set? If I put the required files in a different directory, will it work or will it give me an error? Which lines of code should I look at to understand the logic of these?

  • Metin2 Dev 1

yok

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33636-mainline-server-files-filedirectory-structure/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.