Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I want to change a mob's name, but for some reason the new name is not showing up. I've changed  the name from mob_proto.txt and mob_names.txt and also in npclist.txt, but that did not do anything for the in-game name. If I want to change a npc's name everything works just fine. But no matter what I do, nothing seems to work for the mobs. Is there anything ele I should change beside those  three .txt files?

 

Thanks!

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33571-change-mob-names/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.