Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I modified locale.lua from each folder with countries in FTP to serverfile, I restarted the server, but the translation is not applied in the game, only from .txt files. Should I compile or something locale.lua from each folder with countries? I want to point out that the .txts that I modified from each country folder are applied in the game, but the locale.lua for quests is not applied in the game after I modified and saved them.

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.