Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody!
This is first time I'm writing a post so...yea, based on the title what happens is:
- I log in, I choose a character.
- I attack a pack of mobs
- I kill the pack of mobs
- I still take dmg over time from the pack of mobs(their ghosts are hunting me idk :))) ), even if I randomly attack near me, I hit nothing
- This happens on any more characters/accounts in parallel
- What is strange is that if I run away, during running I DONT take dmg and if I run far away, I think that it takes a whole for them to catch with me and attack again :))

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33527-monsters-dead-dmg-even-after-being-killed/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DoctorUriel said:

Hello everybody!
This is first time I'm writing a post so...yea, based on the title what happens is:
- I log in, I choose a character.
- I attack a pack of mobs
- I kill the pack of mobs
- I still take dmg over time from the pack of mobs(their ghosts are hunting me idk :))) ), even if I randomly attack near me, I hit nothing
- This happens on any more characters/accounts in parallel
- What is strange is that if I run away, during running I DONT take dmg and if I run far away, I think that it takes a whole for them to catch with me and attack again :))

 

Hello i have this issue too but i think it's only for me 
if i let my server opened and the client when i put my computer to sleep mode and open it again next day it happens the same like u
and i have 2 methods one is to clear the zone with command or 2nd to restart the client(close it then re-open)extra* well when i attack the mobs they don't make any move/run/attack animation try these steps if still dosen't work it must be a way on this! 
Good luck!  

6 hours ago, AlleXuSS said:

Hello i have this issue too but i think it's only for me 
if i let my server opened and the client when i put my computer to sleep mode and open it again next day it happens the same like u
and i have 2 methods one is to clear the zone with command or 2nd to restart the client(close it then re-open)extra* well when i attack the mobs they don't make any move/run/attack animation try these steps if still dosen't work it must be a way on this! 
Good luck!  

Hy, yea, this seems to work, thank you for your time.

Also, I am going to make soon a Github repository with missions for Hard PVM/Old school Metin2.

If anybody is interested, keep in touch.
 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.