Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello M2Dev, I'll probably start by asking a stupid question for those of you who already have experience in this field and have been doing this for a long time and I apologize for this but for 4 days now I've been facing a problem and to make you understand I have an open server that I host at a company I received all the necessary files but in order to be able to modify the server completely I need to have installed those sources that I've heard about in these 4 days I've searched on all possible sites how I can install those sources and different details to do this but I can't understand how this works from what I understand there are 4 sources in total that need to be installed namely the game&DB source binary source and the dumproto source I've looked for these tutorials to be able to do this but unfortunately something doesn't make sense to me and I can't do this can you please help me in this regard so that I can enlighten myself, thank you very much in advance with respect and esteem

Thank you very much for your time 😁
PS. My English is not that good, please forgive me for any mistakes I make.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33526-how-to-install-a-source/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.