Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Folks,

I compiled my Server source code, so it runs on Windows. However, when I try to log in I get stuck on Login. No core is crashing. On rare cases I am able to log into the game. When I remove the _IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION_, everything works fine. 

In the syserr.txt in the Client I get: Unknown packet header: x last: 251 250.

My question is: Is this normal behavior, when developing on Windows, that _IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION_ isn't working properly? To me it seems Undefined Behavior.

Can you share your experience regarding the _IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION_, especially on Windows?

Thanks.

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.