Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I basically have these inside the file,

 

And I am trying to add official questline to the server,

Quote

state gotoinfomation begin
        when letter begin
            send_letter(gameforge.main_quest_lv1._10_sendLetter)

Questline has these gameforge.main_quest_lv1._10_sendLetter function or whatever it is called.

Do I have to add this function to bottom of the line of locale.lua or translate.lua for this quest line to work like this;

Quote

gameforge.main_quest_lv1 = {}
gameforge.main_quest_lv1._10_sendLetter = "TEXT TEXT TEXT "
gameforge.main_quest_lv1._20_say = " TEXT TEXT TEXT! "
gameforge.main_quest_lv1._30_targetVid = " FİND SQUARE GARD TEXT "
gameforge.main_quest_lv1._40_sayTitle = "TEXT TEXT TEXT "
gameforge.main_quest_lv1._50_sayReward = " TEXT TEXT TEXT "
gameforge.main_quest_lv1._60_sayTitle = " TEXT TEXT TEXT"
gameforge.main_quest_lv1._70_say = "TEXT TEXT TEXT! "
gameforge.main_quest_lv1._80_say = " TEXT TEXT TEXT"

I have them translated just wanted to keep them look small^ If I copy paste this into locale or translate.lua will it work or do i have to add them somewhere else also? I don't know how much problem it would cause so..

manuel backup >

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33476-localelua-translatelua-how-it-is-working/
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, CKaan said:

So I basically have these inside the file,

 

And I am trying to add official questline to the server,

Questline has these gameforge.main_quest_lv1._10_sendLetter function or whatever it is called.

Do I have to add this function to bottom of the line of locale.lua or translate.lua for this quest line to work like this;

I have them translated just wanted to keep them look small^ If I copy paste this into locale or translate.lua will it work or do i have to add them somewhere else also? I don't know how much problem it would cause so..

Hello,

Those "gameforge.main_quest_lv1._10_sendLetter" are strings from translate.lua.

Just add your new lines in translate.lua and everything will work just fine.

If you add a new line in a quest with say, say_title and so on like "gameforge.main_quest_lv1._101_sendLetter" just be sure this new string is translated in translate.lua too.

You can paste it wherever you want, it doesn't matter, or you can paste near the other translates for the same quest to keep an ordered translate.lua.

 

Locale.lua is actually used for the ingame strings not quests lines, like system messages from the chat (e.g. "you dropped sword+0").

Edited by minigutza
  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.