Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello developers!


My server uses locale_newcibn(gb2312). When I type “nihao”, it doesn't show the result.

This is not a new feature, because I have another set of files that can show the result.

I am going to pay someone to fix it. If you can do it or have a recommendation, please let me know. Thank you! Best wishes~

Wrong:spacer.png

correct:a945546776f6cae2b84843069795cd86.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33463-paid-fix-about-client-input-fix/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.