Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Professional Translation Service for Metin2 Servers

 

I offer flawless translations from English to Turkish or Turkish to English for Metin2 servers. As an experienced translator with a strong command of languages, I will provide high-quality, accurate translations for in-game texts, dialogues, quests, and other content.

 

My Services:

 

English to Turkish Translation: I translate your game texts into Turkish fluently and understandably.

 

Turkish to English Translation: I translate your Turkish content into English accurately and naturally.

 

Professional Quality: All translations are done with strong language knowledge and consideration of specific Metin2 game terminology.

 

Fast Delivery: I guarantee timely delivery with quick and efficient solutions.

 

 

Why Work with Me?

 

 

Flawless Language Skills: With my proficiency in both Turkish and English, I ensure error-free and clear translations.

 

Gaming Experience: With experience in Metin2 and similar games, I translate in-game terms and jargon correctly.

 

Tailored Translations: I handle your projects with attention to detail, thoroughly reviewing every text to ensure the highest quality.

 

Contact: Feel free to contact me for your projects. I will respond promptly and start the translation process as soon as possible.

 

DİSCORD: mitozglobal

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.