Jump to content

Bug flag-MultiLanguage system


Go to solution Solved by Grepy05,

Recommended Posts

Hi friends, I have such a problem, when I don't have a rank, the flag is in its place, but as soon as I give a rank, the flag jumps to the left corner. Do you know what it could be? Thank you very much for the answer

bug here

here normal

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33415-bug-flag-multilanguage-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Solution

SOLVED! I was missing a function in PythonTextTail.cpp.

#ifdef ENABLE_GLOBAL_LANGUAGE
CGraphicImageInstance* pCFlagInstance = pTextTail->pCFlagInstance;
if (pCFlagInstance)
{
pCFlagInstance->SetPosition(pTextTail->x - (iNameWidth / 2) - iTitleWidth - iLevelWidth - pCFlagInstance->GetWidth() - c_fxFlagPosition, pTextTail->y - c_fyFlagPosition);
}
#endif

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.