Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello!

I'm having a problem with my server files (TMP4). i'm trying to add a fishbot to the files and it works fine, but the problem is when fishing. I've tried several fishbots and everything is the same. For example, I choose 3 seconds of Wait time and the time is always 5 seconds. That is, I can change the fishbot's time to any one, and the animation of the character pulling the fishing rod always happens after 5 seconds. Does anyone know what the problem is with this happening?

Thanks

 

https://metin2.download/video/3ANoPRFjCN21vk0BwlO7DLnn3SROEa12/.mp4

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33410-fishbot-wait-time-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.