Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good morning, I’d like to share a problem I believe is quite common.
When using auto-hunting with an archer ninja, I often encounter significant issues.
Many times, upon activating auto-hunting, the ninja performs the animation of shooting arrows but doesn’t target the mobs or deal any damage—it only executes the movement.
Additionally, it frequently happens that if the target is outside the visible range, the client crashes.

Do you know if there’s a solution for this?
I’ve tried everything, but unfortunately, I haven’t been able to achieve any valid results.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33393-ninja-bow-auto-hunt-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.