Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I’m encountering some difficulties with the OLDGODSMT2 client.
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I hope so.

I’ve already installed all the server files on a FreeBSD server running in a virtual machine.
Then, I was asked to fix Intrologin.py, but I don’t know how to find this file.
I have the ClientVSS22 folder with source files and the "OLDGODSMT2 original client"

 

Spoiler
Search for class LoginWindow(ui.ScriptWindow):

Edit

    connection = {
        "servername" : "Metin2 Old Gods",
        "ip" : "oldgodsmt2.ddns.net",
        "auth" : 11000,
        "channel" : [13000,13010,13020,13040],
    }

 

If anyone can help me, I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33359-probleme-with-client-configuration-oldgodsmt2/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

Hello,

Intrologin.py IS in your client,

Im not familiar with "OLDGODS" files so my response may not be correct,

There should be a pack folder in the client (not the source) inside this pack folder you have two files named root.eix and Root.epk those files are actually an encrypted folder containing a lot of py files including intrologin.py.

To acess the folder you must use a program like "eternexus" who will take the .eix file and decrypt it. You will then have a folder name Root with the files in it.

 

Best regards, Ariver

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.