Jump to content

Recommended Posts

good evening guys, I have a major bug and I can't figure out what it is because I don't have syserr/syslog.

syserr serverside:
 

Spoiler

SYSERR: Dec 21 11:56:08 :: ModifyPoints: cannot find table by vnum 1735361833

Basically I don't know what the reason or cause is but bonuses or slots (refined) are added randomly on certain items such as armor, jewelry and weapon/armor effects.

the bonuses don't seem to be totally random because sometimes I find  these the bonuses that I have on other items, sometimes alchemy and sometimes other items.

has anyone ever encountered something similar?

Spoiler

 

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33337-bug-random-bonus-on-item-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:
(more item, more bonus)

YouTube:

Spoiler

 

New Syserr:

Spoiler

SYSERR: Dec 21 02:59:32 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 2, LAST HEADER: 2(1), REMAIN BYTES: 1, fd: 20
SYSERR: Dec 21 05:38:05 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 43, LAST HEADER: 2(1), REMAIN BYTES: 8, fd: 20

 

Edited by yomidseven

spacer.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.