Jump to content

problem with activeStatPoint/ point skill


Go to solution Solved by TrC,

Recommended Posts

b190bd9223f25c01c9ea344bb7a29076.png

Hi, I accidentally discovered an issue with the horse points and I can't figure it out. I'm too tired and I need to solve it as soon as possible. Can someone give me an idea or a hint about this topic? Thank you very much.😊

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33336-problem-with-activestatpoint-point-skill/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 4 weeks later...

And the problem is...? The reason for which you did not recieve an answer yet is that you did not explain anything at all.

Software Engineer @ CNH Industrial (NAFTA/EMEA)

11 hours ago, Khabib Nurmagomedov said:

And the problem is...? The reason for which you did not recieve an answer yet is that you did not explain anything at all.

To explain what? I made enough changes to realize what the actual problem would be.
4 different characters, 4 different values. - 79859bb96358ac42d1c5ae6efc6112db.png

mysql: https://metin2.download/picture/Q6JTURf3Ee3pKJ94jls69kfU1aFyf9kQ/.png
I checked every skillpoint of the horse and I didn't find a plausible solution, do you want me to put every code that refers to the skillpoint?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
6 minutes ago, TrC said:

To explain what? I made enough changes to realize what the actual problem would be.
4 different characters, 4 different values. - 79859bb96358ac42d1c5ae6efc6112db.png
I checked every skillpoint of the horse and I didn't find a plausible solution, do you want me to put every code that refers to the skillpoint?

The question is, do these points work? Are those values embedded into mysql as well? Like do you see that your character has this exact amount of points in mysql as well or is it visual? Either way, please share the code snippet from the part where the points are allocated..make sure to check your quest as you might be doing some calculation wrong or you have some weird system that gives you the skills.

Software Engineer @ CNH Industrial (NAFTA/EMEA)

  • Solution
On 1/27/2025 at 8:55 AM, Khabib Nurmagomedov said:

The question is, do these points work? Are those values embedded into mysql as well? Like do you see that your character has this exact amount of points in mysql as well or is it visual? Either way, please share the code snippet from the part where the points are allocated..make sure to check your quest as you might be doing some calculation wrong or you have some weird system that gives you the skills.

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif
I don't have the horse quest installed. Object is empty.

edit: i found something. - 5fdee23f34d961f97aba9a74f433c75e.gif

 I will check the source/bin packages and come back with an edit.

edit: after i clean db - 92539486bfed7505ebc60d5ad298fe68.png

I checked every line of Updatepacket, I don't understand where it is wrong

Solved, after 3 days of checking packages, I managed to solve them.
the problem was from mysql, "not null", stupid gayforge

Edited by TrC
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.