Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have problem with sura flame spirit skill.

I have enabled damage from flame spirit on mounts.

When i am on horse it works perfectly. It attack monsters, not neutral players.

When i am on mount it attacks neutral players and party members.

 

Where to look to fix this? I lost 2 days on this already...

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33317-flame-spirit-horse-vs-mount/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.