Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello Team,

I'm having difficulty setting up the server files on my VPS. I've installed FreeBSD, but I'm struggling with the configuration. I haven't been able to find any helpful resources so far. Could you please share any tutorials, videos, or posts that might guide me through the setup process?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33302-installation-on-vps/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.