Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Can someone fix this dragon roar to the old version where it only appears on the shaman and affects an area, without this targeting mechanic? Also, please fix the bug where it doesn't appear when used. I’m willing to pay.

I want the old version of the shaman.

I have the source game, client, files client and server.

Video of the problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T63FL0I6xzw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33268-dragon-roar/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.