Jump to content

How to debug client crashing without any syserr client or server side


Go to solution Solved by lordusernamelol,

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

Hope everything is well.

I have been trying to put together a server in metin2 for me and my friends to duel and experiment with different gear and items. Now, when I added the HP & Decimal Bar system I have a very weird situation happening...

If I pre-select the target it works wonders. I can attack, no problem. However, if I try to attack someone I do not have selected (Such as the first skill if you only hover the mouse on a target, or if you start hitting it with basic attacks without having it selected) the game crashes...

I am sure I copied over everything correctly, even double-checking against server files that have that system working and the code is the exact same.

 

I would like to know why it is crashing... But I cannot get any logs or syserr, and running the client in debug mode it just says that it closed, doesn't specify a reason...

I am willing to pay for your help if need be.

 

Thank you everyone!

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.