Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. Today I installed the system from this link: https://metin2.dev/topic/22776-official-character-select/. At the end of installing everything, I came across a small detail. As you can see in the image below, nothing appears on that track where the name should appear.

 

Captura-de-ecr-2024-10-29-144753.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33156-char-select-name-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

hello,

I was passing by and saw you're post. since i use the same system i wondered and check for the same issue and i do have it.

I solved it like that:

check that you have well putted the line:

constInfo.ACCOUNT_NAME = str(self.idEditLine.GetText())

here in intrologin.py :

Spoiler
def OnHandShake(self):
		if not IsLoginDelay():
			snd.PlaySound("sound/ui/loginok.wav")
			==> constInfo.ACCOUNT_NAME = str(self.idEditLine.GetText()) <==
			self.PopupDisplayMessage(localeInfo.LOGIN_CONNECT_SUCCESS)

 

( i used to have it here:)

Spoiler
def OnHandShake(self):
		if not IsLoginDelay():
			snd.PlaySound("sound/ui/loginok.wav")			
			self.PopupDisplayMessage(localeInfo.LOGIN_CONNECT_SUCCESS)
			==>constInfo.ACCOUNT_NAME = str(self.idEditLine.GetText())<==

 

It worked for me. Or at least this was my misstake.

 

Best regards

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33156-char-select-name-problem/#findComment-167792
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ariver1514 said:

hello,

I was passing by and saw you're post. since i use the same system i wondered and check for the same issue and i do have it.

I solved it like that:

check that you have well putted the line:

constInfo.ACCOUNT_NAME = str(self.idEditLine.GetText())

here in intrologin.py :

  Hide contents
def OnHandShake(self):
		if not IsLoginDelay():
			snd.PlaySound("sound/ui/loginok.wav")
			==> constInfo.ACCOUNT_NAME = str(self.idEditLine.GetText()) <==
			self.PopupDisplayMessage(localeInfo.LOGIN_CONNECT_SUCCESS)

 

( i used to have it here:)

  Hide contents
def OnHandShake(self):
		if not IsLoginDelay():
			snd.PlaySound("sound/ui/loginok.wav")			
			self.PopupDisplayMessage(localeInfo.LOGIN_CONNECT_SUCCESS)
			==>constInfo.ACCOUNT_NAME = str(self.idEditLine.GetText())<==

 

It worked for me. Or at least this was my misstake.

 

Best regards

keep the same. Not working for me 😞

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33156-char-select-name-problem/#findComment-167802
Share on other sites

  • Premium
58 minutes ago, ricardo1813 said:

keep the same. Not working for me 😞

Then check introselect.py parts with ACCOUNT_NAME,

ACCOUNT_NAME is called in constinfo.py, intrologin.py (where it gets the name) and introselect.py (where it display's it).

the problem come from one of thoses three files  i guess.

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33156-char-select-name-problem/#findComment-167803
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ariver1514 said:

Then check introselect.py parts with ACCOUNT_NAME,

ACCOUNT_NAME is called in constinfo.py, intrologin.py (where it gets the name) and introselect.py (where it display's it).

the problem come from one of thoses three files  i guess.

I managed to resolve it in my own way. Instead of using ACCOUNT NAME, I used another text. Example: self.my_id.SetText(uiScriptLocale.CHAR_SELECT_OFFI). Thx a lot dude for info from introselect.py 🙂

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33156-char-select-name-problem/#findComment-167805
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.