Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. I installed the official loot filter by Mali. However, I have a problem with it: if an item doesn’t meet the criteria to be picked up, I receive the message, 'No loot will be collected as the loot filter is deactivated.' If I press Z to collect, the message appears once, but if I click on the item, the message spams repeatedly.

https://metin2.download/picture/G2gkJMrYb6mg5H0YuH0cVq5tDttYN8D6/.gif


Edit: I could just delete that text from char_item.cpp but I doubt that is the "fix"

Edited by NobyExe
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33150-error-with-loot-filter-official/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.