Jump to content

Exclusive Maps, Models & More


Recommended Posts

Exclusive Maps, Models & More

 

Here, I’m excited to showcase a collection of both my earlier creations and latest work.

These pieces reflect my journey and passion for crafting 3D models, maps, and more.

I'll be adding new showcases whenever inspiration strikes or when I find the time to add something new.

 

Updated Grotto of Exile with a new Ice Witch

Spoiler

Video:

5d7d12fd.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

fc0e1574.jpg

 

Orc  Level/Farmmap

Several Element Dungeons

Spoiler

Video:
https://metin2.download/video/JvO74D3ezx47Q9F1ZCo9MMz58GR8q3m6/.mp4

Darkness dungeon

f36514fc.png

0c281f0b.jpg

3fa62bd8.gif

fcb01561.jpg

Fire Dungeon

24521fcb.png

f1871eb7.jpg

440c2bdc.gif

13251609.png

Light Dungeon

3a742020.jpg

14951f32.jpg

06421f72.jpg

0bd015b3.png

Ice Dungeon

0acd1f37.png

004e1f37.png

16971f71.jpg

201915b6.png

157815e2.png

Earth Dungeon

1a871f79.jpg

2e53203b.jpg

0156153d.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Good 3
  • muscle 2
  • Love 2
  • Love 12

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33097-exclusive-maps-models-more/
Share on other sites

Lately, I've been working on an exciting new dungeon that will once again feature all elemental themes, offering a rich and immersive experience for players.
 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 3

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33097-exclusive-maps-models-more/#findComment-167571
Share on other sites

Here are a few more floors from the new elemental dungeon I've been working on recently.

Earth:

Ice:

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 7

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33097-exclusive-maps-models-more/#findComment-167583
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I've just completed the final floors for the elemental dungeon I've been working on:

 

Thunder:

Wind:

Spoiler

227c1fc3.jpg

fb131f0d.jpg

03e41f4e.jpg

 

Fire:

And finally the "Neutral end room" :

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Flame 1

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33097-exclusive-maps-models-more/#findComment-167833
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.